This truly innovative setting is a special school for the sensory impaired. They are an ambitious school with a fantastic team ethos and strive to achieve outstanding outcomes for pupils. They have an extremely diverse population of pupils aged 2 to 19 with abilities ranging from PMLD to GCSE and A-level.
They are hoping to appoint an outstanding teacher of the visually impaired to work with their academically able secondary aged students. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding SEN teacher with a passion for raising attainment and high expectations. They will also have the ability to inspire pupils, be committed to high standards and possess the ability to enable our pupils to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.
They are inviting applicants with a range of experience and interests that would be able to make a positive contribution to the aims of the school.
The successful candidate will be;
* committed to ensuring every pupil reaches their full potential
* creative and dynamic in their teaching
* able to demonstrate a positive caring attitude
* highly organised and able to plan, model and deliver outstanding teaching to GCSE
* committed to working in partnership with families and other professionals to achieve the best outcomes for pupils
*able to implement innovation positively
They can offer you:
* An enthusiastic dynamic and talented management and staff team
* A highly specialist teaching and learning environment
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Staff Health and Wellbeing programme
* A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
This setting is easily accessible via public transport and there is also convenient parking for those who drive.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.