Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an ambitious and committed Primary Teacher to join the successful team at this expanding Primary Special School for children experiencing difficulties with communication and interaction from September 2020 in Wooburn Green.
They are a coeducational primary special school for children who learn within mainstream National Curriculum expectations but who experience difficulties arising from communication and interaction. The vast majority of pupils have a diagnosis of ASD. The school's recent expansion allows them to build on their success at the forefront of pioneering practice driven by evidence-based development of innovative approaches to learning.
We are looking for:
· An enthusiastic Primary Teacher who is experienced with KS1
· An intelligent and reflective practitioner seeking to extend their professional skills in line with contemporary developments in teaching and learning
To be successful in this role you will need to:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
· Have excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Georgia at Tradewind on 01727 236 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.