Tradewind Recruitment are supporting an alternative education provision in Worksop, to recruit a Teacher or Tutor, to teach two male students, who have social, emotional and mental health needs.
This small provision caters for a maximum of 9 students and has learning areas including ICT and arts and crafts. There is also a kitchen and therapy room. The mission of this provision is to motivate, support and challenge students.
The ideal person for this role will be comfortable planning and delivering KS2/3 level work to two secondary aged male students, who will at times present challenging behaviour. Supervision will be provided by the school Headteacher, however working using your own initiative will be required.
About the role;
Part-time 12:00 - 16:00, 5 days per week.
Immediate start available
Potential for this temporary vacancy to continue until the end of the academic year
This provision is located in a rural, residential area and has onsite parking. Travel to the provision on public transport is challenging.
This site is part of a network of 23 UK alternative provisions. The company are keen to share talent between their settings and this vacancy could certainly lead to more temporary or permanent work.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you think this SEN Teacher/Tutor vacancy, based in Worksop, could be your ideal next role, please contact Ashley Petch at Tradewind on 0114 2 870650 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£29663 - £47666 per annum
£55 - £70 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23720 - £24000 per annum
£125 - £185 per day
£120 - £175 per day
£27596 - £43348 per annum + potential TLR
£120 - £175 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.