SEN Teaching Assistant - Graduate-Oldham
SEN Teaching Assistant - Graduate-Oldham
Are you looking to pursue a career as an Education Psychologist?
Do you need classroom experience working within a specialist setting?
This is your opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge and volunteer experience into practice, through supporting students with SEN at a 'Good' graded specialist day school.
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent specialist day school (in in a beautiful rural location) to start as soon as possible. This position is full-time and long-term and the school requires confident candidates with experience of supporting children with additional needs.
-Caters for children and young people (Ages 7 to 18) with SEN, including: SEMH, ASC, MLD
-Newly designed autism specific provision
-Beautiful rural location -
-Multi-disciplinary team of leaders, carers, therapists and educators
-Curriculum designed to take each individual child or young person's own educational needs into account
To join us and be successful in this Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Psychology Degree (or Social Sciences) / SEN Teaching Assistant experience E.g. Experience working/volunteering in education, child care or care settings
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks. Or be happy to undertake a new DBS through us
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
Leaders at the school have a fresh approach to improving teaching and learning and are always on the look out for fresh gradaute talent who are driven by the prospect of developing their career within SEN. Roles will begin as soon as possible and will continue through for the remainder of the academic year, with the potential for the position to become permanent for the right candidates.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
Ashton-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester
£65 - £70 per day + FREE access to CPD courses
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.