SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a lovely, one-form entry "outstanding" school in Barnet borough, North London with an inclusive team and a great atmosphere.
The school is seeking a SEN teaching assistant to support a child in Year 4 who has mild Autism. He is an articulate, interesting child who has delays with his cognitive speed, so the role will have more of a focus on learning, rather than behaviour. You will be working closely with the class teacher and SENCO and working with this child in the mornings and then elsewhere in the school for the afternoon,5 days per week.
The salary for this role will be around £70-80 per day, depending on experience. The role will suit someone experienced, who is empathetic and has a warm, caring nature.
To be considered for this SEN TA role, you will need to:
- Have experience of working with children with special educational needs
- Your experience and skills should closely match the details given above
- You should have a caring, encouraging and positive approach and be a great communicator
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this SEN teaching assistant opportunity in North London or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.