SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Early Years SEN
SEND role (ASD support)
Supportive SLT and regular CPD
Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
08:30 - 16:00
£65 - £80 per day (PAYE)
SANZA Teaching Agency are looking for an experienced Early Years SEND Teaching Assistant (EYFS) to join a successful Nursery, which achieved an Outstanding Ofsted in 2018. We are interested to hear from qualified EYFS support staff looking to join a new and exciting School from February 2021 until the end of the academic year as a Special Needs Assistant. The school has earned the highest rating of Outstanding for its overall effectiveness in all inspection areas:
- Achievement of pupils
- Quality of teaching
- Behaviour and safety of pupils
- Leadership and management
About the School:
- They aim to provide a safe, secure, challenging and happy environment where all children can
- Develop confidence, a positive self-image and the self-motivation to explore the environment and become independent learners.
- Learn to co-operate with and care for other children and adults
Freely use play to maximise learning potential.
- Be stimulated and challenged through a balanced, child-centred curriculum to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
- Develop knowledge of the world of which they are a part.
- This Nursery School is steeped in a beautiful setting with excellence in educating and nurturing the children and families it serves.
- Judged as outstanding by OFSTED in 2019.
The Job's Purpose:
- SEN TA / ASD TA
- Support the Nursery in Early Interventions
- 1-1 and group support for pre-assessments
- Support the Nursery Team with a thorough EYFS background
Working with SANZA Teaching Agency;
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'ApplyNow' to be considered for this great position, or for more information about the role, contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.