SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant to work with a child in upper Key Stage 2
- Working in a brilliant primary school in North West London
- Likeable child who has social and emotional needs as well as ADHD and needs someone to work closely with him and to look out for him.
The successful candidate would be closely supervising him and they are looking for someone friendly and understanding but who is able to set clear boundaries and to offer an encouraging, positive but firm approach. You should be able to offer suggestions and ideas on how to manage difficult situations and to de-escalate issues.
You should be hard working, enthusiastic, a good team player and a great communicator.
This is a full-time role, which could start immediately and if you would like further details, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
- Two-form entry school
- Ofsted graded as "good" and the school is popular locally
- The school has great facilities and resources and there is a lovely, creative atmosphere. Good team in place with a professional, dedicated Headteacher
- Well served by public transport
Essential requirements to be considered for this 1:1 Teaching Assistant role:
- Have experience working with children with SEMH and /or EBD
- Have a calm, nurturing approach, but consistent with expectations of behaviour
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.