SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind is currently working with a mainstream Primary School based on the outstkirts of Bedford town centre that requires a LSA to join them after the Easter break. You will be covering a member of staff for the summer term, however there is potential for the role to continue in September on a longer-term basis.
The School is incredibly supportive, has 2 classes per year and an environment where children love to learn!
If successful, you will be working with individuals and small groups of pupils with additional needs. Ideally, you will have worked with children in a School setting or similar environment. You will follow education health care plans, help pupils access the curriculum and work alongside the class teacher.
- NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or Degree qualified.
- Min 6 months experience working with SEN children.
- Knowledge and understanding of supporting pupils with additional needs.
- Experience with ASC, ADHD and SEMH difficulties (essential).
- Effective communicator and good team player.
- Available on a full-time basis immediately.
- Can commit for the rest of the academic year with the potential to carry on in the new academic year.
- DBS or willing to complete one asap.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity and potentially arrange an interview with the Headteacher. Please apply via the link and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
The School offers support, career progression and CPD opportunities. Aswell as a fantastic place to work, excellent facilities and pupils who love to learn. Tradewind also supports the following:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.