SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester is recruiting! Do you love working in a Special School setting? Are you looking for an amazing new challenge?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for a caring and considerate teaching assistant, to join a great Secondary Special School in Bolton, to start in April 2021. This is a full time, long-term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £75 a day.
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
The school is run by a charity that provides a unique range of services for children and young adults with special educational needs and disability. Their vision is to 'Brighten Lives and Build Futures' for the young people in Bolton, across the North West and beyond.
Their services are designed to achieve the vision and to improve the quality of life of all those they support, so that they may become confident and independent members of the community. They believe in 'ordinary life principles', to provide people with the same social and learning opportunities as others, therefore enabling all to fulfil their individual potential.
The School is a non-maintained special school based in a bespoke, state of the art, modern building. It provides individually tailored education services for children and young people aged 3 to 19, with special educational needs and disability. They are committed to a total communication philosophy and provide a creative curriculum, specifically designed autism-friendly facilities and a range of complimentary health services and therapies.
About the role
This Special School is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can provide 1-1 support for a new child they have there. You will be required to support the child throughout class, helping with the delivery of their set curriculum.
You must have prior experience of supporting children with special needs and be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.