SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are working in partnership with a busy and exciting Brent Primary School to recruit a Year 1 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child who has been diagnosed with Autism.. The role is due to start September 2021 and will last for the full academic year. The successful applicant will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm. The daily rate for this role will be £70-£85 per day dependent on school budget and experience.
The School is a four form entry setting located in Brent. They have excellent indoor and outdoor resources to facilitate high quality teaching and learning. This positon will require you to support a child in year 1 who has been diagnosed with Autism and has speech and language difficulties. The successful candidate will have excellent behaviour management strategies in order to set firm yet fair boundaries for the pupil. The right candidate for this position will have previous experience working in a school setting and previous experience supporting pupils diagnosed with Special Educational Needs.
For this Year 1 Teaching Assistant role you must:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Good behaviour management strategies
- Speech and Language experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The school is located in Brent. The school is easily accessible via public transport and also have parking available for anyone who wishes to drive.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For further information, please contact Charlotte Bright on 020 7845 5450 or email Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.