SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant - Mainstream Primary
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Bristol?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for hardworking, compassionate & patient Teaching Assistant's with experience working with SEN pupils in a mainstream setting. At the start of the academic year many schools around the area are having an intake of pupils who would benefit from additional 1:1 support. Multiple roles are becoming available on both a full-time and part-time basis and schools will be looking to offer staff contracted roles. The pupil's may have a number of complex emotional and behavioural needs and successful candidate's will need to have experience supporting children with more complex requirements.
We are looking for:
- Experience working with primary aged pupils with a range of complex needs
- Someone who can communicate effectively & with strong behaviour management skills
- An enthusiastic individual with high organisational skills and a willingness to learn on the job
- Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
You will be expected to support the teacher with daily classroom activities and provide opportunities to make a difference to the pupils learning.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Experience working in a primary environment
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom on 0117 308 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.