SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a reliable and passionate candidate to work in a 1-2-1 support role as a Learning Support Assistant from both now and from January.
The student has various Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) requirements, but the behaviour is not challenging. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the child during lessons and building a strong relationship with them.
Our client is a local school with around 100 pupils and prides itself on exclusiveness. It's a welcoming environment, and you'll get to know everyone by the end of the first week! The hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm, allowing you to have your evenings and weekends free.
We are looking for candidates who have relevant experience in supporting children with SEND requirements. If you have a passion for education and want to make a positive impact on a child's learning journey, we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Previous experience in supporting children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in a 1-2-1 or small group setting.
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and establish trust to help them succeed academically and emotionally.
- Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with teachers and parents, providing regular feedback on the child's progress and learning.
- Knowledge of different strategies and techniques to support children with SEND, such as visual aids or sensory activities.
- Passionate about making a positive difference in a child's education and committed to the child's overall wellbeing and development.
The daily rate ranges up from a minimum of £80 a day, dependent on experience and qualifications. So, if you're looking for a fulfilling opportunity to support a child's education and make a difference in their life, then apply now with Tradewind Recruitment!
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.