SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience working in either small groups, or 1:1 settings with children with SEMH and/or ASC?
Tradewind Recruitment Manchester are working in partnership with an 'Outstanding' SEN Secondary School and College in Bury to recruit two experienced Teaching Assistants to support children from 11 to 19 years old with ASC.
The school aims to ensure that they give children and students the necessary support to improve their confidence, self-esteem and enable them to become successful learners in school and prepared for their future working lives.
The ideal candidates for this role will have Team Teach Training and a minimum of 6 months experience working in an SEN school.
We are looking for:
* Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
* Confidence in dealing with challenging behaviour
* Experience with supporting SEMH
* Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently
* Team Teach Trained
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Teaching Assistant in Bury. Or for more information about the role, contact Yuen on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.