SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to join our inclusive primary school located in the heart of Camden. As a valued member of our team, you will be working closely with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) to support their learning and development. Your role will involve assisting the class teacher in implementing individualized education plans, providing one-on-one support, and creating a nurturing environment that promotes inclusivity.
To excel in this role, you should have prior experience working with children with SEN and a genuine passion for making a positive impact on their lives. Patience, empathy, and strong communication skills are essential attributes we are looking for in potential candidates. This position offers a wonderful opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive school community where every team member's contribution is valued.
The position starts in November 2023, offering a competitive daily rate between £80 - £95 per day, providing the chance to grow professionally in an inclusive and rewarding educational environment.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a teaching assistant in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom England on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.