SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
We are committed to fostering a nurturing and inclusive environment where every child can achieve their full potential. As a vital member of our team, you will play a key role in helping our students succeed and grow.
- As a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with our experienced teaching staff to support and empower our students. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of individualised education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Providing one-on-one support and guidance to students with varying needs.
- Collaborating with the teaching team to create and adapt learning materials.
- Promoting a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Monitoring and recording student progress and behaviour.
- Supporting students with their personal care needs, as required.
To excel in this role, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) is highly desirable.
- A genuine passion for working with children and helping them achieve their potential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to adapt to different learning styles.
- Relevant qualifications or training in special education, child development, or related fields are advantageous.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold previous experience working within SEN!
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teacher Assistant for more information about the role, contact Matt Wienand on 0207 845 5450 (Option 3) / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.