SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistants SEN - September 2021
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting a passionate TA's for vacancies for a PMLD/ASD school in Cardiff.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic SEN Learning Support Assistant in the Cardiff area? Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity for September 2021?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant with PMLD/ASD experience for an SEN school in Cardiff. The role is for a Teaching Assistant working with students 4-11 years old. The post is to start in September 2021 and will be working until the end of the school academic year July 2022.
The criteria needed for the role is:
- SEN Teaching Assistant with PMLD/ASD experience.
* Ideal for Current SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN Teaching Assistant
* Experience working 121 with students who have PMLD/ASD in a group setting
* Track Record of Mentoring & Supporting PMLD/ASD Pupils
* Close to all transport links
This Cardiff school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistants that have worked in a PMLD/ASD setting. The school will accept applications from a current SEN Teaching Assistants or Teaching Assistants who can show they can make a positive impact with pupils who have PMLD/ASD.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant Post you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Teaching Assistant experience is essential, also previous experience with Autism and challenging behaviour
Please send through your resume to Linzi on email@example.com or you can call me on 07497 363159.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.