SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on young minds? Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual with experience in supporting children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you! We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team in Cardiff, open to working in both Primary and Secondary settings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated support to students with Special Educational Needs in both Primary and Secondary school settings.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement individualised education plans (IEPs).
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of differentiated lessons to meet diverse learning needs.
- Offer one-on-one or small group support to help students achieve their academic and social goals.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback to both students and teachers.
- Promote a culture of respect, understanding, and inclusion within the classroom.
- Proven experience working with children with Special Educational Needs.
- Relevant qualifications, such as a Teaching Assistant certificate or equivalent.
- Flexibility and openness to work in both Primary and Secondary school settings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting the development of all students.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and external professionals.
- Knowledge of various learning strategies and accommodations for SEN students.
- An enhanced DBS check (or willingness to obtain one) and other relevant compliance checks.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey, helping shape the educational experience for children with SEN in both Primary and Secondary settings, we want to hear from you! For more information on this exciting opportunity, contact Linzi at Linzi.Davies@twrecruitment.com or give us a call at 02920 329598.
Join Tradewind Recruitment and be a part of a team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students. Apply today!
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.