SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Exciting Opportunity for SEN Teaching Assistant in Ellesmere Port! Immediate Start
Are you passionate about supporting students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) in a residential setting? Look no further! Tradewind is thrilled to present an immediate opportunity for a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to join a dynamic residential SEMH (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health) School in Ellesmere Port.
The School: Nestled in the welcoming community of Ellesmere Port, our partner residential SEMH school is committed to providing a holistic and supportive environment for students with a range of special educational needs. Join a team dedicated to fostering both academic and personal growth in a residential setting.
The Role: As an SEN Teaching Assistant in a residential SEMH school, you will play a vital role in supporting students in both their educational and daily living needs. Collaborating closely with educators and residential staff, you'll contribute to the creation of a positive and nurturing atmosphere, ensuring the well-being of each student.
Why Join Us:
- Immediate Start: Dive into a fulfilling role right away! Immediate start for those ready to make a positive impact from day one.
- Residential Setting: Experience the unique and rewarding environment of a residential SEMH school.
- Professional Development: Enhance your skills with ongoing training opportunities to excel in your role.
- Supportive Team: Join a collaborative and caring team dedicated to the well-being and success of SEN students.
- Previous experience working with students with special educational needs is advantageous.
- Passion for supporting the educational and personal development of students in a residential setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a SEN Teaching Assistant.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.