SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Exciting Opportunity for a Teaching Assistant in SEN School Settings!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? We have a rewarding opportunity for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our team in an SEN school setting in Chorley. If you have the right to work in the UK, preferable DBS on the Update Service, previous experience working with SEN children in a school or support worker role, and valid references, we want to hear from you.
Role: Teaching Assistant
Salary: £76.89 - £90.89 per day, based on experience
- Collaborate with teachers to provide individualised support to students with SEN.
- Assist in the implementation of specialised learning plans and activities.
- Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere that promotes the well-being of students.
- Work closely with other professionals and parents to enhance the overall learning experience.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Preferable DBS on the Update Service.
- Previous experience working with SEN children in a school or support worker role.
- Valid references.
- Competitive salary reflective of experience and qualifications.
- Training and professional development opportunities in SEN education.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with SEN.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are committed to promoting diversity and equal opportunities. Applications from candidates of all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences are encouraged.
Join our team and contribute to creating a supportive and enriching educational environment for students with Special Educational Needs. To apply, please submit your CV with your application. If you have any queries you can call the Tradewind Preston Office on 01772977333 or email Heather on email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.