SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN 1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant, Darwen
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced SEN 1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Darwen?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised Year 2 SEN 1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant for a very popular school in Darwen. The role is a temporary role to start in May 2021 until July 2021, however the role is likely to continue dependant on funding.
We are recruiting for a SEN 1:1 Year 2 Teaching Assistant for a school situated on the outskirts of Darwen. The school is a large two form entry Ofsted "Good "Church of England primary school. The school has a caring, community feel firmly founded on Christian values. The staff all work together to provide a caring, family ethos in which their learners will be loved and nurtured in such a way as they in turn develop a respect and tolerance for all. It is a happy, caring, fully inclusive school where everyone tries their best.
The school has strong links with parents, carers, and the local community. Behaviour in the school is good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school.
The school is located on the outskirts of Darwen and is easily accessible via car and has a large car park on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links. This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work with their Year 2 class.
The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour, ADHD and SEMH. The role itself will involve working 1:1 with a girl in year 2 with challenging behaviour.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L3 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- SEN experience including ADHD, challenging behaviour and SEMH
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Darwen or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£70.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.