SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for work in Doncaster?
Tradewind are seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Doncaster. The school require an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work on a one-to-one basis with a student in Year 1. The role is for 5 days a week from 8.30am-3.30pm each day. The salary will range from £14,373 to £15,971.
The school is based in a residential area of Doncaster. The school caters for students from Foundation Stage to Year 6. They pride themselves on their inclusive ethos and and enthusiastic team of staff. The school has extensive grounds and excellent facilities on site.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be required to provide one-to-one support with a Y1 student with Cerebral Palsy. The role is from 8.30am-3.30pm each day, Monday to Friday. They would be supporting the child in the delivery of the National Curriculum. There will be an element of moving and handling required for the post.
Teaching Assistant experience, prior SEN experience desirable, enhanced DBS check or willingness to apply for one
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.