SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
- School graded as "good" by Ofsted
- The school is modern with great facilities
- Some on-site parking available, or they are a short walk from an overground station
- Working with a child who in Year 2 who has emotional and behavioural needs
- You will be spending every morning with him in class and on a 1:1 basis when he works outside of the classroom
- He sometimes school life difficult and frustrating and has been given a useful range of strategies to help him fit in well to school life and you should be able to set out clear expectations for behaviour
- The school is seeking a hard working member of staff who is kind and calm, patient and perseverant
- Afternoons will be spent as a general Teaching Assistant in another class
Experience of working with children with SEND as a special needs assistant is required for this role.
The school is seeking someone positive, with great enthusiasm and want to be part of a great team!
The school is based in Enfield borough, North London. They are close to an overground station and there is on-street parking nearby.
To join us and be successful in this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Ideally have experience working with SEND children in a primary school in the UK
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.