SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Looking for a rewarding opportunity in the education sector? Look no further than Tradewind Recruitment! We are currently working with a highly-regarded secondary school in Enfield that is seeking an experienced SEN TA to join their team in September for the full academic year.
As a full-time Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in the school's SEN provision, working closely with students who require additional support and guidance in managing their behaviour, both one-on-one and in small groups, to ensure they are engaged and focused during lessons.
If you are a patient, calm, and consistent individual with a passion for helping young people achieve success, then this is the ideal opportunity for you. You will be working in a safe and inclusive "Good" school environment alongside a supportive and dedicated team, helping students reach their full potential.
The school is offering a salary of £80-90 per day for the right candidate, along with ongoing training and support to help you excel in your role. If you have experience working with students with behavioural needs and are looking for a fulfilling new challenge, then apply today.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities
If you have expedience working with students with special needs and are seeking a new opportunity, please click "apply now" or call Stuart at Tradewind Recruitment on 020 7845 5450 option 2 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.