SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced special needs teaching assistant? Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Tradewind are working with an ASC specific school in Erdington that supports pupils between the ages of 3-16years. As a SEN TA, you will play a vital role in supporting students to overcome challenges and achieve their full potential.
Provide one-on-one and group support to students with SEN, fostering their academic and personal growth.
Collaborate with teachers and therapists to implement individualised education plans (IEPs) and monitor progress.
Promote positive social interactions, communication skills, and emotional well-being among the students.
Assist in creating a stimulating and supportive classroom environment, adapting resources as needed.
Foster a sense of belonging and inclusion, helping students develop essential life skills.
Experience working with students with autism, communication difficulties, and social skill disorders is essential.
A genuine passion for working in special education and making a positive impact on young lives.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with students and colleagues.
Patience, empathy, and understanding in supporting students with diverse needs.
Relevant qualifications or certifications in SEN or Childcare.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Zeena on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.