SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting opportunity in education? Tradewind Recruitment is working alongside a secondary school in Hackney, as we seek a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to join their team starting immediately.
As a graduate, you bring a fresh perspective and a wealth of knowledge, making you an ideal candidate for this role. A strong work ethic and commitment to supporting students with diverse Special Educational Needs (SEN) is required for this role, but it will be very rewarding.
You will be working with a dedicated team to providing education and support. Working alongside experienced educators, you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and make a positive impact on the lives of students with SEN.
Your typical workday as a SEN TA will run from 8.15 am to 3.45 pm. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, term time only until the end if the academic year.
The role offers a competitive daily rate of £85-£90.
- Supporting students with a variety of Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Collaborating with a skilled team of educators to create an inclusive learning environment
- Assisting with the implementation of individualised education plans
- Providing additional support to students during lessons
- Encouraging and motivating students to achieve their full potential
- A graduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong work ethic and a genuine passion for supporting students with SEN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic educational environment
If you are ready to start a rewarding future in education and make a real difference in the lives of students with SEN, we want to hear from you!
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Ideally be a graduate or have previous experience of working children or young people in a school
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Hackney, please click "apply now" or contact Stuart at Tradewind at firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.