SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
This post is to support a child who will be starting in Year 5 this coming Autumn term (September 2020) with SEMH needs. The hours will be 8:45am - 13:30pm, Monday to Friday, which will also include a lunchtime role.
This vacancy is suitable for applicants that can demonstrate the following:
* A Teaching Assistant qualification (Level 2 or equivalent);
* SEMH experience;
* Experience in working with lead professionals and SENDCo;
* Adaptability - an essential skill when working with two different children every day;
* Using their initiative to enhance a child's experience and learning at school;
* Show empathy & kindness;
* Good key skills in English & Maths (GCSE C or above / equivalent);
* A good understanding of interventions that will support and develop a child's engagement and enjoyment of subjects;
* Have high expectations of pupils' outcomes & targets;
* A sound knowledge of how to make learning fun;
* A team player.
The successful applicant will need to be resilient, hardworking and prepared to go that extra mile for the pupils they support within the school.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.