SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
This post requires a resilient and determined SEN Teaching Assistant for a five day a week post commencing in May 2021
If you are experienced, resilient, proactive and patient, able to work on your own initiative, then we want to hear from you.
This role involves supporting a child with behavioural difficulties in a Year 5 class who tends to become disruptive if he does not have his own way. The school requires someone with good behaviour management skills wo can assist the child to re- focus and complete the task set for the day.
The daily pay rate is £80, 45 minutes break. Your working hours are 8.30am - 4.00pm
This 2-form entry Primary school recently graded by Ofsted as `Good' has accessible transport links, and only a 20-minute walk into Central London
- The school prides themselves on investing in their staff with inhouse training with the potential to take on supply staff on a permanent basis
- First Aid Training courses given to all staff members
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a SEN Teaching Assistant KS2 you will need to have:
- Team Teach or Restraint Training essential.
- At least one years' experience working in a mainstream school
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a SEN Teaching Assistant KS2/Year 5 class
Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.