SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, Leigh
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an organised 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Leigh?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and experienced 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work in Leigh. The role is working on a part-time temporary basis starting ASAP until July 2021; however, it may continue dependent on funding.
We are recruiting for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant for a school situated on the outskirts of Leigh. This Catholic primary school is a one form entry school, rated as good by Ofsted.
This 1 form entry 'good' Catholic primary school aim to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all children and ensure all children are supported to do their best. The staff at the school are committed, passionate and hardworking. The school has strong links with the local community.
The school is based in Leigh and has excellent motorway links with M6 and is easily accessible by public transport with a bus stop outside school.
This primary school is looking for a confident, friendly, and flexible SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1-1 with a child in year 2 on a part-time basis, working 25 hours a week. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour, and ADHD.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L3 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- SEN experience including challenging behaviour, ADHD, Autism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant in Leigh, Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.