SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN TA, Redbridge
An outstanding primary school in Redbridge, East London are recruiting for an SEN TA to work 1-1 with a pupil in the reception class.
The headteacher and SENCO are keen to appoint an SEN TA who is experienced supporting children with SEN, specifically Autism in the EYFS. You must be able to provide nurturing and confident 1-1 support and assist with great knowledge of communication strategies and programmes such as PECS, Makaton, visual timetables. If you are from an EYFS background with some experience of SEN this may be a great opportunity for you!
The role is full time, due to start in February/March and will continue until the end of the academic year in July 2021 but will be likely to continue into the following academic year 2021/2022.
The school is a friendly, welcoming place to work and is rated good by Ofsted. If you are an SEN TA with skills and experience working within SEN pupils, we would love to hear from you!
The school is looking for SEN TA who ideally has experience in:
- PECS, Makaton, TEACCH, Colourful Semantics, Speech and Language, Sensory play activities
- Experience and or training in the EYFS
- Previous experience supporting in schools or childcare settings
- Confident interacting with children who have Autism and Autistic traits
The school offers:
- CPD -on the job training and development
- A friendly team of staff as well as the wider school community
- Supportive leadership team and SENCO
- Long term role
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as SEN TA, or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.