SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
This is a full-time role and the salary will be £75-80 per day, depending on experience.
- 2 form entry school
- Modern school with a great Headteacher and senior leadership team environment.
- Some on-site parking available, or they are a short walk from an overground and an underground station
- You will be working with a child with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD) who is due to join the school with a range of special needs, including ADHD
- He is a likeable boy who will be in Year 2, and who works well in a calm, structured environment
- The school is keen to have the child in class as much as possible, where you will be working alongside him for most of the day
- He sometimes finds aspects of school difficult and can get frustrated and angry, so you will need to be kind and calm, patient and perseverant
Experience of working with children with SEND as a special needs assistant, especially with pupils with EBD, in a primary setting is essential for you to be considered for this role
The school is seeking someone positive, patient and who is consistent with rewards and sanctions. You should be positive with great enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
To join us and be successful in this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have experience working with SEND children in a primary school in the UK
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.