SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
The role likely to continue until July 2021.
This is a full-time role and the salary will be £75-80 per day, depending on experience.
- School graded as "good" by Ofsted
- The school is modern with great facilities
- Some on-site parking available, or they are a short walk from an overground station
- You will be working in a small class which is dedicated to children with Autism
- You will be working in the class under the guidance of a specialist class teacher and with a small group of dedicated Teaching Assistants
- You will be based in this learning base, but the school is keen to have some of the children in the mainstream classes whenever possible and you will be with them when they are in these classes
- The school is seeking a hard working member of staff who is kind and calm, patient and perseverant
Experience of working with children with SEND as a special needs assistant, especially autism, in a primary setting is preferred but the school welcome enthusiastic candidates, willing to learn
The school is seeking someone positive, patient and who is consistent with rewards and sanctions. You should be positive with great enthusiasm and want to be part of a great team!
The school is based in Enfield borough, North London. They are close to an overground station and there is on-street parking nearby.
To join us and be successful in this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Ideally have experience working with SEND children in a primary school in the UK
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.