SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
This is a full-time role and the salary will be £75-80 per day, depending on experience.
- Modern, well-resourced and there is a creative, buzzy environment and a "good" Ofsted gradin
- Some on-site parking available, or they are a short walk from an overground station
- You will be working with a child with Autism who is due to join the school with a range of special needs, including Autism
- She is communicative but requires some assistance with speech so you will be doing some speech work, under the guidance of the school SENCO and speech therapists
- The school is keen for her to spend time in class as much as possible, where you will be working alongside her for most of the day
- The school is seeking someone patient, perseverant and who is able to establish clear boundaries and routines.
Experience of working with children with Autism, in a primary school setting is essential, ideally in early years.
You should be positive with great enthusiasm and want to be part of a great team!
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have experience working with SEND children in a primary school in the UK
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This SEN Teaching Assistant role will provide a great opportunity to join a good school. For further information, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.