SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
The role will continue until July 2021. This is a full-time role and the salary will be £75-80 per day, depending on experience.
- Large, modern primary with an "outstanding" Ofsted report
- Great team in place with a dedicated leadership team
- On-street parking but they are also well served by public transport and a 10 minute walk from the nearest Northern Line station
- The school is seeking a Special Needs Assistant to work 1:1 with two children to start as soon as possible until at least the end of the academic year.
- In the morning, you will be working in class with a child with mild Autism(ASC) and some speech and language needs. In the afternoon, you will be working with a child in Nursery, who again, has Autism
- They are seeking a Special Needs Assistant with experience of working with children with ASC and who is able to be consistent, calm and patient but who is able to set out clear boundaries and expectations.
Experience of working with children with Autism, in an early years/primary setting is essential for you to be considered for this role
Strong communication skills are also required as you will be working closely with the class teacher, SENCO, parents and on occasions, external specialists.
To join us and be successful in this Special Needs Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have experience working with children with Autism in a primary school in the UK
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years of employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity to become part of a strong team in a lovely school. For further information, please contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.