SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a long-term, part-time teaching assistant role at a one-form entry Primary School in Tower Hamlets? Do you have experience supporting 3 - 4 Year olds with special educational needs? If you want to work mornings only, then Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
Inner daily rates from £35 - £45 are being offered, depending on experience.
This one-form entry Tower Hamlets, Primary school is looking for an exceptional SEN Teaching Assistant to support a Nursery child with SEN, five mornings a week.
As the successful SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting a child with learning difficulties. Experience of working with children with special educational needs and in particular Speech and Language delay, will be beneficial. A calm, patient and resilient disposition is a must!
This 5 day a week, morning only position commences in April 2021 and is until July 2021.
This Tower Hamlets Primary school is easily accessible by Liverpool Street and Aldgate Stations. There is unfortunately no parking.
Benefits of teaching at this school:
- An Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school in the heart of Tower Hamlets
- Supportive and friendly Head teacher and SLT
- Charming Victorian building with Modern extension
- Long- term April - July 2021
- Close to the station and great transport links to Central London.
To join us and be successful in securing a long-term SEN Teaching Assistant role at this Tower Hamlets school you will need to:
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with children with special educational needs
If you are interested in this teaching assistant role, and want to teach in a lovely, one-form Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.