SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate and experienced SEN TA, looking to support a Year 3 child at a Church of England School in Tower Hamlets from April 2021 until June half term, possibly beyond? Would you like to work collaboratively with another TA supporting a bright child with Autism for half the day and as a general Y3 TA for the rest of the day? If so, please don't delay in calling Tradewind Recruitment.
An Ofsted rated "Good" two-form entry school in the heart of Tower Hamlets, that is friendly, supportive and welcoming is offering long-term rates of between £75- £85 a day, depending on experience.
About the school:
This Church of England School is based in Tower Hamlets . It was established over a 100 years ago and serves the local community.
As the successful Year 3 SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the current Year 3 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a high functioning Y3 Autistic child for half the day and as a general Year 3 Teaching for the rest of the time. AS this is a dual role experience of working with children with special educational needs, ideally Autism and the confidence to take groups supporting literacy and numeracy groups.
This diverse role may suit a graduate who wants to train to be a teacher in the future or an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who is patient, calm and happy to work collaboratively with another Teaching Assistant.
The school are looking for a SEN and general Year 3 Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Recent experience of working with children with special educational needs.
- Confident taking groups and supporting children with their learning
- A strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Commitment till at least June half term
Benefits of working at this school
- Two-form entry school
- Church of England Primary School
- SEN and Year 3 TA role
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Close to the DLR
This two- form entry CE Primary School is well-resourced, organised and friendly. But don't just take my word for it - current Tradewind Recruitment staff highly recommend this school as a happy and supportive environment to work in.
This Ofsted rated " Good" school is close to the Docklands Light Railway.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of working with children, ideally in Year 3 or Key Stage 2.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role and want to work in a relaxed and friendly Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.