SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are now working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' special school in Barnet, North-West London who are now looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start with them ASAP. The school provides for young people with a diagnosis of Autism and moderate learning difficulties.
We have immediate opportunities to start ASAP for support workers to provide vital support to people with a learning disability through this tough time. We're recruiting full time, part time permanent and bank Support Workers across North-West London now! To be considered for this post, you must have some level of teaching assistant experience, working with students who have special educational needs or be a graduate of a related subject.
Everyone wants a purposeful job - to do something really meaningful. With us, it's never 'just a job'. In return for your hard work and passion you can find real and meaningful work experience, access to some amazing benefits alongside our competitive pay, at Tradewind Recruitment SEN, we are known for remunerating our candidates better than our competitors, as well as always providing high quality service.
What does a Support Worker do? As a Support Worker you will be expected to provide an outstanding level of support that will enormously contribute to the schools we support, so that students can get a more comfortable, gracious, liberated and happy life. We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, upbeat individuals to join our registered service which looks after a number of special schools and provisions across East London. The schools we support are very fun-loving and enjoyable to support. Some of the activities the students enjoy include visiting sports, music, art and the post 16 settings enjoy shopping, bowling, cinema.
Your role as support worker will be to encourage the pupils to engage in learning as well as building their life skills, as well as help them with their daily activities which include: preparing meals, helping them to manage finances, personal care and accompanying them within the local community.
If you have extensive experience supporting individuals with Autism in an educational setting, we encourage you to apply!
Benefits of working at the school:
- A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
- Highly invested in training staff
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- The school is in Barnet, North-West London and has on-site parking for those who drive. It is also easily accessible via Thameslink trains, the Northern Line, Jubilee Line and several popular bus routes.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Barnet, North-West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on [0207 845 5450. option3] or [email@example.com]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.