SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
I am very proud to be working with a fantastic, OFSTED 'Outstanding' Special School in Manchester who are looking for a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant. This is to start in November 2020.
The Special School is for secondary children, aged 11 to 19 catering for Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Physical Disabilities, Social, Emotional and Mental Health and Speech, Language and Communication Difficulties. It's a thriving environment with over 200 children each with specific and differing needs.
The curriculum is bespoke and varied to each child and an adaptation of the National Curriculum for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5, involving all main core subjects as well as many life-based skills. Key Stages 3 and 4 are underpinned by providing therapeutic, experiential and sensory opportunities to all their children whilst Key Stage 5 looks more at life skills and is more community focused, to prepare and skill the children as much as possible for life outside of education.
The staff are incredibly empathetic and caring and supportive to all that come there and this is a fantastic opportunity to evolve, develop and be part of something that provides the best possible start to all that come through the school.
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.