SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Join our team at Tradewind!
Are you passionate about supporting our young people that have the most obstacles to learning?
Do you have experience in care or with special needs in another capacity?
Tradewind are recruiting for a school based SEN Teaching Assistant in the south Manchester area.
To join us and be successful in this Manchester based SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have a willingness to support a permanent TA with Personal Care tasks such as toileting, changing and moving.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Minimum of 2 professional references (employer, study or volunteer)
- Provide a CV with a full history from your education until present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
THE ROLE & SCHOOL
- Special Needs secondary school in south Manchester catering for young people aged 11-19 with special needs including Autism, SLD & Complex Needs.
- Starting ASAP on a full time basis.
- Likely to continue into September.
- Could turn permanent for the right person.
- Hours are 8:30am - 3:30pm.
- Pay up to £85/day.
- Class sizes of no more 10 pupils with 3-4 Teaching Assistants in each.
- Personal Care and Moving & Handling support required for some pupils, training and support will be given if this isn't something you've done before but are willing.
- School is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and has some excellent facilities designed specifically to enhance the curriculum offering of the schoo
- School focuses on providing a safe, welcoming, supportive and inclusive environment.
- Stable and experienced staff team with many people having been there for years.
- Easily accessible by bus, tram, train or car.
To apply for this Manchester based SEN Teaching Assistant role & register with Tradewind please call Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.