SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about supporting children in their learning journey? Do you have experience working with children with special educational needs (SEN) and a variety of behaviour needs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our lovely school in South Manchester as a SEN Teacher Assistant.
At our school, we take pride in our knowledgeable and caring staff, our diverse and friendly pupils, and our supportive and inclusive learning environment. We are looking for a dedicated individual with a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification to join our team on a full-time basis.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a very competitive pay rate ranging from £76 to £95, depending on experience. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to work in a warm and welcoming school environment, surrounded by supportive colleagues and enthusiastic students.
To be considered for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138
As a Teaching Assistant in our Primary School, you will primarily work with KS1 and KS2 classes. Excellent communication skills and a passion for effectively supporting children are essential qualities for this role. We value experience in working with SEN students, as well as children with various behaviour needs.
To succeed in this role, you should have a genuine passion for making a positive difference in the lives of young people. Patience, empathy, and the ability to build strong relationships with pupils, parents, and staff are crucial. You should be adaptable to different learning environments and have experience working with children in small groups and on a 1:1 basis.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a SEN Teacher Assistant and contribute to the growth and development of our pupils, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and be a part of our exceptional team at our lovely school in South Manchester.
This role would provide an excellent opportunity for ECTs who are looking to gain further experience in schools.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will:
- Have previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Have a Level 2 or a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 38 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.