SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Does working in an SEN environment get your passions ignited? Does working with fantastic children on a 1-1 basis motivate you?
We are very proud to be working with an OFSTED 'Good' rated school in Nottingham City, who are looking for a dedicated, SEN Teaching Assistant to start in April 2021.
The school is a Primary with children aged 3 to 11. They are an Academy on the outskirts of the City and have recently taken on a new Head Teacher, and this academic year their main focus is on literacy and reading. In each class there are children who have SEND and require 1:1 support throughout the day. This vacancy is to work with children in both KS1 and may require an element of additional support in KS2 - changing each week.
Experience working with children who have Autistic Spectrum disorder in either mainstream or a special school is a must.
The staff are hugely passionate and dedicated people providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something superb, which gives the best start to every SEN child that goes through their setting.
To be considered for this position please call Lynne Ferguson on 0115 7390077, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering with Tradewind Nottingham you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.