SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for a caring and nurturing teaching assistant, to join an outstanding and successful school in Oldham, to start in June 2020. This is a full time, long-term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £70 a day.
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
The values of the Special School are depicted as tree roots - the foundations of all that they aspire to be in your relationships, behaviour and school culture. They help the children in growing the roots below as they start on their learning journey. Values are a gift they can give the children, developing their wings and the confidence to spread them and let them fly onto the next stage of their learning journey.
Each staff team collaboratively develops a vision for their team at the beginning of the school year to agree what their professional behaviours could/will look like; how they will communicate, resolve issues and underpin their work with the school's values and be able to articulate them to a wider audience. A planned session is facilitated at the beginning of each term to further develop this work and advance and refine their values-led practice through reflection.
About the role
This Special School is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can provide 1-1 support for a new child to the school. The child has severe learning difficulties (SLD).
The curriculum is personalised and planned for pupils' individual needs.
The school promote each pupil's inclusion in activities, settings and locations that are appropriate to them and meet their individual needs.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 13th May as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on 3rd June 2020. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.