SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Greenacres, Oldham?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Greenacres, Oldham to start in September 2020. This is a long-term role with a salary of £65 per day.
This Primary School is a vibrant and happy learning community and staff work hard to provide a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe.
The school are looking for;
* A Level 2 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of working with students with SEN's.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience of providing Speech and Language Therapy.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Working within the schools KS1 department the successful Teaching Assistants main duties will be supporting students with SEN's, with a focus on those who require extra help with Speech and Language development. You may also be required to support students over lunch, on the playground and in the dinner hall.
The school is in Greenacres, Oldham and is easily accessible via bus or car.
This Primary School aims to prepare their pupil for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life through a balanced, high quality education in a caring and caring stimulating environment. Staff at this school ensure the very best for all the children in their care and aim for high standards of learning and behaviour.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Greenacres, Oldham. Or for more information about the role, contact Chris on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.