SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Does a Special School environment get your passions interested? Does working with fantastic children on a 1-1 basis motivate you?
I am very proud to be working with an OFSTED 'Good' rated school in Oldham, who are looking for a dedicated, SEN Teaching Assistant to start in May 2021.
The school is a Primary aged Special School with 110 children aged 3 to 11. They look after pupils with Autistic Spectrum Condition, Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Physical Difficulties with wide ranging facilities including soft play areas, light rooms and a hydrotherapy pool. There is support individualised for each child with speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and trained nurses.
The curriculum follows the National Curriculum with specifically adapted subjects for each child's needs. Reading is hugely important there, with the phonics based Read Write Inc approach in place. EYFS is based on the 3 primary and 4 specific areas of the curriculum with a multisensory basis. KS1 and KS2 follow core subjects, literacy and numeracy as well as art and music, PE, humanities and design and information technology. They focus on wellbeing, engagement, and development for all their pupils.
The staff are hugely passionate and dedicated people providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something superb, which gives the best start to every SEN child that goes through their setting.
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.