SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Job Title: Teaching Assistants Needed - Primary School TA - RCT
Recruiting Primary Teaching Assistants with experience for September 2021
September 2021 start for a Teaching Assistants with SEN and or Primary School experience through Rhonda Cynon Taff.
Tradewind are recruiting for a Primary School Teaching Assistants for primary schools for class based work and or ALN classes. We have opportunities available for Teaching Assistants with Primary and or SEN experience in primary schools through the RCT, the Teaching Assistant role will include 1-1 and group work with primary pupils, you will need to be flexible in your day as no 2 days will be the same. We are looking for an enthusiastic individuals, confident in working with young children.
Here are some of the benefits of taking up this role:
- Full-time long term position with an immediate start that will continue until at least July 2022 with perm opportunies.
- Great opportunity to join a friendly and enthusiastic team
- Supportive SLT team that take an active part in the day to day activities in the school
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- Dynamic role working with various students both inside and outside the classroom
What are the school looking for?
- Looking to commit to a long term role
- Enthusiastic team player willing to be flexible within the department
- Experience working young people who may have SEMH/Learning Difficulties
- Confident Teaching Assistant able to manage challenging behaviour and use positive behaviour management strategies
- Always looking to learn and develop new skills
All SEN Teaching Assistants currently at the school have thrived and been at the school long term, we are looking for someone else to follow in their path. This is a long term role to start September 2021.
Please apply immediately if interested.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Teaching experience is essential for this role and if you have experience with SEN that would make you stand out.
Please send through your resume to Linzi on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 02920 329 598.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.