SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Join our team at Tradewind!
Are you passionate about supporting primary children with special needs?
Do you want to work in a friendly, supportive and inclusive school?
Tradewind are recruiting for a school based Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in the Rochdale area.
To join us and be successful in this Rochdale based Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Minimum of 2 professional references (employer, study or volunteer)
- Provide a CV with a full history from your education until present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Some prior experience supporting children with special needs in any capacity.
THE ROLE & SCHOOL
- Special Needs primay school in the Rochdale area catering for young people aged 3-11 with special needs including Autism, SLD & Complex Needs.
- Starting ASAP on a full time basis.
- Expected to go permanent for the right person and if the role is going well.
- Hours are 8:30am - 3:30pm.
- Pay up to £85/day while on temp for first 12 weeks.
- Same pay as permanent staff from 13th week onwards.
- Class sizes of no more than 10 pupils with 3 SEN Teaching Assistants in each.
- Personal Care and Moving & Handling support required for some pupils, training and support will be given if this isn't something you've done before but are willing.
- School is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and has some excellent facilities designed specifically to enhance the curriculum offering of the school.
- School focuses on providing a safe, welcoming, supportive and inclusive environment.
- Stable and experienced staff team with many people having been there for years.
- Easily accessible by bus or car.
To apply for this Rochdale based Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role & register with Tradewind please call Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience.
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - Exclusive partnership with The National College giving you FREE access to over 2,500 online courses.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free in-person social networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.