SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistants
- Full & part time work
- Work supporting a wide variety of SEND
- Work is flexible enough to fit in around existing commitments
SEN Teaching Assistants required for Ofsted rated 'Good' specialist school in Sheffield. Tradewind are working closely with a specialist school in the South Sheffield area who require SEN experienced Teaching Assistants on both a long term and ad hoc basis.
We are keen to hear from you if;
- You have experience of supporting children with additional needs including Autism and Down syndrome.
- A patient caring approach and someone who is confident and enthusiastic.
- You have availability of at least 2 days a week in your diary.
- Team Teach training would be beneficial for this role but not essential.
- A Teaching Assistant qualification is not essential for this role.
The school caters to children with a range of additional needs from very complex physical and learning difficulties to moderate learning difficulties and students who have previously been in mainstream school.
This would be an excellent opportunity for any Educational professional looking to gain valuable experience in and SEN setting and staff will also be offered the opportunity to take part in the schools in house CPD programme including completing Moving & Handling and a one day Team Teach Behaviour management course.
Pay £75.00 - 89.00 per day dependent on experience
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.