SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are supporting an "Outstanding" mainstream school in Sheffield, to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with small groups of students with a wide range of needs, including 1 to 1 support for students on the Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
This School caters for students with a wide range of needs, They have recently incorporated practical activities to the students timetable.
This Sheffield school have also recently achieved there best ever results in the history of the school.
This role is open to applicants who have experience of working with SEN students, also those with no experience and a desire to developing experience in this area of education.
This Sheffield school was graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted for personal development, behaviour and welfare and an essential requirements from applicants is that they are passionate about supporting a developing students with special needs, to achieve their potential.
About the role:
Part time 8:30 - 15:30, (Wednesday and Thursday).
Immediate start available
This school is located in South Sheffield, there are regular bus links that take you directly to the school from Sheffield City centre, there is also free car parking on site.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you think this SEN Teaching Assistant vacancy, based in Sheffield, could be your ideal next role, please contact Ashley Petch at Tradewind on 0114 2 870650 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £80 per annum + Access to FREE CPD courses
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60 - £80 per day
£60 - £75 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.