SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate about supporting Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you have experience in supporting learners with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral part of a dedicated team at a special school in South Birmingham.
The school is split across 2 sites, supporting pupils between the ages of 2-19 years who have severe to profound multiple learning difficulties and a large proportion are on the autistic spectrum.
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in providing one-on-one and group support to students. Your dedication and experience will ensure that each student receives the attention, care, and guidance they need to thrive in their educational journey. The role is to start ASAP with both full-time and part-time positions available.
Experience in supporting students with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) is essential for this role.
A compassionate and patient approach towards supporting students with special needs.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, teachers, and parents.
A genuine passion for promoting inclusion and empowering students to achieve their full potential.
Relevant qualifications or certifications in special education, teaching assistance, or related fields are highly valued.
Open to personal care where necessary.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Zeena on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.