SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Learning support assistant with previous experience of supporting students with SEN and looking to work within Sen schools in South Glos?
At Tradewind in Bristol, we are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants with SEN experience for our schools catering Education. Our clients are established schools within easy reach of public transport and motorways in South Glos.
- SEN experience (School is happy to consider both Secondary and some Primary experienced support staff with relevant experience, interest or training)
- A genuine in interest in arts, crafts, dance, music
- Enthusiasm to enable and encourage creative thinking in learners
- An ambitious approach to direct pupils towards learning opportunities through engaging attitude
- Encouraging students to free play that nurtures imagination and interaction with others
The roles we currently have are both part and full-time and on both ad hoc supply and long-term basis. These established schools require the right candidates to support their learners with relevant experience on a part or full-time basis and aid students in their emotional and academic development through encouragement, positive reinforcement, and by creating a safe learning environment.
Location: South Glos
In return, you will have the advantage of working for reputable schools where there are lots of support from the SLT and very experienced learning support and SEN teams.
You will gain great amount of knowledge about support young people with Steiner principles and learn very useful and alternative ways to supporting young people.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN LSA role you will need to:
Have experience of working with young people or young adults with SEN
SEN training is ideal but not necessary for the right experience in other related settings
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position in Trowbridge Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 01173017578 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.