SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an adaptable and committed TA? Are you looking for flexibility in your weekly schedule? Are you keen to have more work life balance? Do you live in South East London and looking to work locally? Do you have experience working with children with SEN?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, daily and short-term supply with SANZA & Tradewind might be ideal for you.
SANZA Teaching Agency & Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for SEN Teaching assistants for daily, block and short-term bookings across South East London to work in our Primary and Special Educational Needs Schools.
Some of the advantages for supply TA work include:
- Flexibility - you can choose what days you would like to work and when you would like to take extended time off.
- Networking - you will get to meet a range of other TA's, teachers and Headteacher's which offers you plenty of opportunities to network.
- Work in a variety of environments - daily and short-term supply TA work allows you to see a number of local schools before deciding what school you would like your next permanent contract to be in.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call Chess Maxwell on 0207 845 6240 to find out more information in Supply work or email email@example.com or apply here today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.